Learn, share, contribute, make a difference!
The Minnesota Lakes Museum needs member volunteers that are enthusiastic, flexible, and willing to learn new things. You do not need to have a history background to be involved—we will train you!
Here are some areas where our volunteers make a big difference:
- Become a docent (museum guide and educator)
- Help with the Boat Show
- Museum Promotion
- Committee Membership
- Assist with Museum Events
- Display Construction
Other ways to contribute:
- Donating a museum-quality antique boat, engine or archival materials for the Collection for which you will receive a tax deduction.
- Donating a boat for the museum to sell or auction for which I will receive a tax deduction.
- Adopting a museum boat by paying for its restoration and its eventual display and water use.
- Make a gift to the Minnesota Lakes Maritime Museum through your will.
For Leave a Legacy assistance contact
Larry Pearson – firstname.lastname@example.org